Monday, August 15, 2005

Books


My Modest Library
I am currently in a slump... so I thought, I would procrastinate and share with everyone my ever-growing (albeit slowly!) chess library. There's a couple titles missing, but this constitutes the bulk of my chess books. My girlfriend has only given me the middle shelf, so as you can see... I am running out of room! You'll recognize some classics, and some truly rare gems (yard sales while only rarely providing chess-book outlets, can be truly incredible).
If you're ever in Washington, DC... give me a call. I ain't no library, but for true-chess fans I would be willing to lend out some titles!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have quite a few chess books myself, but I have to ask... have you read them all?
(I sure haven't read all mine)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger BlueEyedRook said...

Man, I hardly have time to play chess, much less read my chess books. Still, I like collecting them. They seem to be pretty good investment too. Have you ever checked out ebay? Lots of 10-12 chess books often go for like $80-100 bucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK TO THE REST OF THE SITE!