Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Chess Vacation

Well, I have a couple days of vacation I need to take before losing them to our company's vacation day policy system. Turns out the girlfriend just got a new job and can't take any vacations in the near future.

So I am flying solo on this one!

Can anyone recommend any chess-related vacations? Without the ol' ball and chain around, I wouldn't mind totally "dorking out" and hitting some chess-related events or places. (You know... places you'd never be able to convince the girlfriend to go to if she was coming along!).

I know there is apparently some kind of chess cruise in January? Anyone going? Any other ideas?

Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger David Glickman said...

There are 2 or 3 big events every year in Las Vegas. If you are inclined to visit there anyways, you can go and play chess too.

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK TO THE REST OF THE SITE!