Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dead Rat


This is 100% (well 95%) non-chess related, but I thought I would share with everyone the latest traumas affecting my life. . . . namely RATS! I was sitting at my computer playing chess the other night (that's where the 5% comes from) when I heard one of the many rat traps in our condo go off. I race to the kitchen open up the drawyer below to find this (albeit dead as a door nail) beast!

I added the beer bottle for scale... note how the tail is almost as big as the bottle.

Ahh, I love city life!.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can spammers please leave this site alone!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Hey, those are my experimental subjects you are killing off!

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK TO THE REST OF THE SITE!