Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thank You!


I have been meaning to do this for a while. My web log allows me to see what web pages viewers started at to eventually end up at my site (in other words what web site they visited before they were brought to mine). I would like to thank the following sites for being kind enough to give my web long a link on their sites.

http://boylston-chess-club.blogspot.com/

I have never been to the Boylston chess club, so I dont' know terribly much about it, but boy... can they do a website. I can't say enough good things about this site. It's ultimately one that with a) much more time; b) much more computer skills; and c) much more creativity, I would like this blog to emulate. I think it rivals (and thoroughly beats!) many of its more corporate/commercial competitors.

http://patzersmind.blogspot.com/

This web log get bonus points for me because it was one of the first chess blogs I discovered on the internet. That novelty aside, this is a fantastic site hosted by a person who is good at captivating his/her readers and providing excellent problems/diagrams.

http://jdkevblog.blogspot.com/

This is a late-comer to the international chess blog world, but I expect great things from this site. I am definitely biased (the author and I play on the same clan at www.redhotpawn.com) and the site is still in its infancy, but judging by the author's enthusiasm and love for the game, I expect a lot out of this site in the months to come.

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger David Glickman said...

BlueEyed,

Thanks for the kind words about BCC Weblog. Appreciative readers makes the effort that much more worthwhile.

DG

P.S. Any chance I can convince you to include links to some of your favorite chess blogs on your sidebar (see here)?

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your site. Good fun to browse. Keep it going!

 

Post a Comment

<< BACK TO THE REST OF THE SITE!